The Training and High Performance Program in Football included in the INIESTA'S METHODOLOGY, is aimed at players, technicians and sport entities.
OBJECTIVES OF THE METHOD
- To develop optimally the individual and collective skills of players.
- To provide technicians with the necessary tools to respond to the needs of players and the group, whether in the context of football training or professional football.
- To implement in sport entities of different natures a method of work that brings a different quality and an own identity, that is stable, efficient and sustainable in the time.
In order to achieve these objectives, the Method establishes a route of short- and medium-term goals that must be gradually assumed and integrated in the different training levels.
GENERAL BASES OF THE METHOD
Every teaching-learning process or training program must be regulated by a series of criteria that determine their identity, and in INIESTA'S METHODOLOGY, we define a set of premises that will accompany our young participants throughout their development, and which represent the general bases of the method.
- Respect the degree of maturity of the pupils by establishing individually adapted levels of training.
- Reward initiative and creativity over penalty for faults in practice.
- Encourage learning by understanding rather than by imposition.
- Establish objective evaluation criteria that consolidate the participant’s development.
- Exemplify sports and personal values in each of the activities.
- Prioritize potential talent on premature performance.
- Integrated training model based on competition.
- Will enjoy and have fun practising football and handling the ball.
- Should show respect and sense of responsibility to everyone, at all times and in all places.
- Achieving a goal involves an effort, willingness to want to be ...
- Maintain personal talents in success and failure.
- Permanent willingness to learn.
- Confidence and self-confidence.
- Personality to face difficulties.
- Understanding error as a necessary element of learning.